I love sharing little projects I’ve attempted, bits of inspiration, things I find funny (yes I am that person that must get everyone in the room to look at something when I find it tickles my funny bone), and of course my stream of consciousness.
The fact that you wonderful people read my blog, is something that I never take for granted and greatly appreciate. So when I get nominated for blogger awards, you can imagine my surprise and gratitude.
First and formost, thank you Ingrid (from now at home mom) for nominating me for these awards. I love your blog and am honored that you nominated me for these awards.
Here are the rules for these awards:
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Tell 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
For the Liebster award:
Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog. Answer 10 questions about your self. Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
So here it goes……..
Seven things about me for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- My greatest accomplishment is having my little boy – JBear.
I cherish my family above all else – I am nothing without them.
- I am a true Gemini – I will start 100 projects at the same time (drives my hubby nuts).
- I am a country girl through and through (something about that fresh air, there is nothing like it).
- I am never content to stay still – I am always trying to improve myself.
- I am old-school at heart and fight technology at every whim
- I am still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up.
These are 10 questions about me for the Liebster Award:
1. Favorite Color : Blue-grey (like the sky right before it storms)
2. Favorite Animal : giraffe
3. Favorite Number : 31
4. Favorite Non Alcoholic Drink: Ginger ale
5. Prefer FB or Twitter: Facebook – don’t know how to really use Twitter yet (tips anyone??)
6. My Passion : Blogging (I’m hooked!)
7. Prefer Getting or Giving Gifts: giving gifts 100%
8. Favorite Pattern : don’t have one
9. Favorite Day Of The week : Saturday (sleeping in – OH YEAH!)
10. Favorite Flower : forget me not’s
And now to pass this honor on and nominate bloggers that inspire me. This is the hardest part because I can’t nominate everyone and all of you deserve such awards. But rules are rules so here we go….
- One Charming Life
- Light Friday
- Sadie & Dasie
- Lipstick and Stilletos
- Healthy Glow Nutrition
- Rue 29 House
- Texana’s Kitchen
- In my opinion
- Once a month for ladies
Thank you all for inspiring me daily.
P.S. For those of you keeping track of the “in your face, I have a PhD” count, here is today’s total:
Morning = 7
Afternoon = 4
Line of the day: “‘Damn it Jim I’m not a doctor!’ but I can’t say that anymore because I am a doctor.”
Yes she actually said that. I can see your collective eye rolls from here! LOL!!