Today I’m sharing the love with the Blog On Fire Award.
Many thanks go out to Anouchka from Life of Bun who nominated me for this award. If you haven’t seen her blog, you should definitely check it out. She is so talented and her blog is one that I read daily.
Now for the rules…
List 8 random things about yourself :
- I was born in Canada, however consider myself Italian first and foremost
- I hate change and yet have moved a total of 7 times in 11 years. I don’t get it either. 😉
- I call my mother every night, even if it is for a minute just to tell her I love her
- I hate being told I can’t do something and will find a way to do it just to prove I can.
- I used to be a volunteer firefighter and first responder (loved every minute of it) – as requested I have added two photos below.
- I love doing my makeup and hair but am very much a tom boy at heart
- I love watching shows about the paranormal then get scared and turn on every light in the house
- I think I am a little bit of a feminist. The second you compare girls to guys I get all wound up. This goes hand in hand with #4.
Nominate 8 of your favorite blogs and let them know:
This part is super hard because there are so many blogs I love and would like to nominate. I will do my best to mix it up a little. Here we go (in no particular order):
- Now At Home Mom
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Sadie & Dasie
- Once a Month 4 Ladies
- Bucket List Publications
- Living Young & Wild & Free
- Davisville Design
All these blogs are so different and great in their own way…….they are indeed, Blogs on Fire. 😉
Thank you to Life of Bun for the nomination and a big “Thank You” to all of you that have stopped by. Feel free to link your blog or a blog you feel is on fire, below.
P.S. – here are two photo’s of my fire fighting days.
That is me on the right.